Q: If you do not have an item in stock how long does it take after the order is place until I can get my item?


A1: The website is setup to prevent back-orders in most cases and we strive to have all the items listed on our website as "in stock" available for shipment right away. In some cases though circumstance take place beyond our control that will cause an item listed as "in stock" on the website to be on back-order. When this happens we will contact you as soon as possible and go over what options we can provide you with at that time.


A2:  If you come in to our retail store and want to place a backorder for a product, we will normally require a 20% deposit to order most items that are not a normal in-stock product. In most cases we can have any firearm or accessory in less than 7 days (there are exceptions to this rule with specific items based on normal supply and demand). At the time you place your order we will give you a good faith estimate of how long it will take for your back-ordered item to arrive.



Q: What forms of payment do you accept?


A: On the website we accept Credit Cards.  At our retail store we accept Cash, Checks and Credit Cards.



Q: What are your normal hours at the retail store?


A: Our current hours are:
Monday - Friday 10am - 7pm
Saturday 10am - 5pm
* We process, pack, and ship web orders Monday through Saturday. All time are Eastern Standard Time.



Q: How are Gun Transfers handled?


A1: For non NFA items: You find a gun you want to buy either through an online auction or a online classified listing. You would then finalize the arrangements to buy the gun with the seller and get either the email address, fax number or snail mail address that we will need to send a copy of our FFL to the seller. You would then pay for the gun directly to the seller and we would send a copy of our FFL to them as well. After they receive your payment and our FFL they will ship the gun to us at the shop. After we receive the gun we will contact you and let you know that it has arrived and is ready for pickup. You then come in to the store and complete the needed paperwork (background check and all state and fed. forms) The total cost to you for firearms shipped to us is $39.10 (the breakdown is our fee $35.00 state fees $2.00 and $2.10 sales tax). For face to face transfers when both the seller and buyer are present in our store the cost is $28.50 (the breakdown is our fee $25.00 state fees $2.00 and $1.50 sales tax). If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us.


A2: For NFA items: Normally, you would find the item you want to purchase and agree to a price with the dealer. You would then contact us so we can send a copy of our NFA SOT to the dealer to begin the required transfer paperwork. Once we receive the item we will contact you and arrange a time to have you come and inspect the item and give you a copy of the Form 4 for you to send in to the ATF to begin the final transfer process. The total cost for NFA transfers is $76.20 which includes all state sales tax and fees. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us. Face to face NFA transfers are handled in a little different manner but the transfer cost is the same...



Q: What is the process to get a PA License to Carry Firearm Permit (often referred to as a Concealed Carry Permit)?


A: In order to get a PA License to Carry Firearm Permit you must go through the county sheriff for the county in which you reside. You will be required to complete an application and undergo a criminal history background check and pay a fee. The permit is good for 5 years unless revoked. Each county has their own fee structure and way of processing the applications. Here are some links to local county sheriff websites for more information and downloadable applications (in most cases the applications are available to download).


Lancaster County Sheriffs Page
Dauphin County Sheriffs Page
Lebanon County Sheriffs Page
Cumberland County Sheriffs Page
York County Sheriffs Page
Perry County Sheriffs Page
Berks County Sheriffs Page
Chester County Sheriffs Page
Adams County Sheriffs Page



Q: If I have my PA License to Carry Firearm Permit, what other states will honor my PA permit?


A: The PA attorney General negotiates all Reciprocity agreements with other states. The best thing to do is check on their website for the most current information.  Look for a link to "Firearms Reciprocity Agreements" Here is a link to the PA attorney Generals Webpage.